BUSTED! Whom have you caught at your vanity?

My two year old. She is obsessed with make up, and she got into my DiorShow and eyeshadows one afternoon. I knew she was being wayyyy too quiet

5693_553173563931_35001527_32980730.jpg

LOL! The grosser it is, the more dogs seem to love it!

Now this one I feel really bad about: I was doing my nails and of course had a pile of acetone soaked cotton balls smeared with my old nail polish. Our Rottie, Moose, came up and started poking his nose around. I didn't say anything because I thought the sharp, pungent smell of chemicals would act as a deterrent. Would you believe he sniffed at one of the cotton balls, took it and swallowed it?! I freaked out and kept an eye on his behavior and stools for a few days but the dummy turned out just fine in the end! LOL!:nogood:

Yeah I'd be stressed too if my dog had eaten any more than a few licks of "delicious" vaseline... even though it's just vaseline, it's not something I want my dog to have in his stomach (even though he disagrees)! I think even he would draw the line at acetone though, I'm quite surprised... that stuff is horrible:sick:

I frequently catch my DH poking around for tweezers and using various skin care stuff for blemishes. I did come in late one night and caught him asleep on the couch with a Biore nose strip on his nose. I laughed so hard I woke him up.

One of my Aussies loves lotion, but only after its been applied. He likes to lick it off! Its creepy feeling and gross when he does it.

LOL!! Great thread, Chipper! My ex liked to use my Tend Skin and cotton balls on his razor burn but that's about it. He would always give me sh*t over the massive amounts of shampoos in my shower (but he didn't need any 'cause he shaves his head).

Haha, funny thread! My DB does have some products of his own, but he does use my blemish cream, tweezers, and has used my face wash before when he runs out. I use his stuff too when I run out. Works out pretty good, lol.

(Sorry, just realized this should have been "WHOM have you caught at your vanity?"

Ever catch DH or SO sneaking in a spray of delicate rose water toner?

How about DD or DS wearing down tubes of lipstick from smearing it on their faces?

Or even a furbaby getting into something they shouldn't have?

:busted

I figure this would be a hilarious thread! Post pics if you can!

For my part, I found SO come out of the bathroom looking like this:
photo-4-1.jpg

Apparently, he found my Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and decided to treat some blemishes...LOL! :roflmfao:
'

Chipper - Great thread - by the way, I have the same lamp!!! I love it:smile:

That is too funny. I haven't caught my DH using my products, probably because he doesn't know what the heck they're for. One thing that he did use was my Daisy razors or the mirrors to my NARS bronzer when he was shaving the back of his hair.

hahaha, this is cute. I've caught my fiance using my Biore pore clearing strips on multiple occasions -- plus he ALWAYS steals my razor (even though I bought him the exact same one... he doesn't seem to get that he needs to change the blade often). I now hide it all the time and only take it out to shower.

My ex-bf used my Aveeno lotion on occassion, other than that I don't think he didn't touch my other stuff.

Argh, my dog has a thing about vaseline! Whenever I get the pot down from the shelf to put some on my lips he gets that big-eyed puppy dog look the same as he does when I've got some food. I used to keep a pot of it on a lower surface but I can't now because he managed to knock it off once and started to eat it. Gross!

My old cat LOVED vaseline, it actually helped with her hairballs. None of my dogs ever expressed any interest in it though, which I guess is a good thing.

Chipper - I'm really surprised your dog actually ingested that, luckily he didn't have a reaction to it.

I admit sometimes I snoop a little at my relatives' vanities ... I have a friend who once mentioned she'd like to load up her medicine cabinet with marbles, so when nosey people go to snoop, they'd get a big surprise. LOL I told her I would make a great first victim :P