BUSTED! Whom have you caught at your vanity?

Chipper

Hermesmerized
Dec 31, 2007
By the sea in SD...
(Sorry, just realized this should have been "WHOM have you caught at your vanity?"

Ever catch DH or SO sneaking in a spray of delicate rose water toner?

How about DD or DS wearing down tubes of lipstick from smearing it on their faces?

Or even a furbaby getting into something they shouldn't have?

:busted

I figure this would be a hilarious thread! Post pics if you can!

For my part, I found SO come out of the bathroom looking like this:

Apparently, he found my Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and decided to treat some blemishes...LOL! :roflmfao:

Jun 24, 2006
Hockey Town!
LOOOVE the shocked look on his face! He's like, "OH no! She caught me!" :nuts:

Okay... my boyfriend will KILL ME if he knows I posted this.... buttt...

LOL I caught him using my Vitamin E Face Masque. Unfortunately, he didn't know how to apply it correctly...

:graucho::lolots:

Immi

Aug 7, 2009
Argh, my dog has a thing about vaseline! Whenever I get the pot down from the shelf to put some on my lips he gets that big-eyed puppy dog look the same as he does when I've got some food. I used to keep a pot of it on a lower surface but I can't now because he managed to knock it off once and started to eat it. Gross!

bipolarbear

Jun 10, 2009
What great pix! I have caught my DH 'borrowing' my pedicure stuff when his heels started cracking (yuch!). He has now inherited all those and I got my own. Some things aren't meant to be shared!

Chipper

Hermesmerized
Dec 31, 2007
By the sea in SD...
Argh, my dog has a thing about vaseline! Whenever I get the pot down from the shelf to put some on my lips he gets that big-eyed puppy dog look the same as he does when I've got some food. I used to keep a pot of it on a lower surface but I can't now because he managed to knock it off once and started to eat it. Gross!
LOL! The grosser it is, the more dogs seem to love it!

Now this one I feel really bad about: I was doing my nails and of course had a pile of acetone soaked cotton balls smeared with my old nail polish. Our Rottie, Moose, came up and started poking his nose around. I didn't say anything because I thought the sharp, pungent smell of chemicals would act as a deterrent. Would you believe he sniffed at one of the cotton balls, took it and swallowed it?! I freaked out and kept an eye on his behavior and stools for a few days but the dummy turned out just fine in the end! LOL!:nogood: