Bursting with Fruit Flavor Double Reveal!

The above taken indoor with flash, these taken inside without flash and the one taken outdoors I think represents the true color

Attachments

• Sab inside.JPG
    Sab inside.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Sab outside.JPG
    Sab outside.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 58
Awww! I missed the reveal!! :sad:
It's okay though, because your new babies are TDF! And the raisin Sabrina is just awesome! :biggrin:
Have fun with those...you will probably get tons of compliments from people about them!

Oh beautiful colour! It's so delicious! Don't worry about the Hamptons. The bags look different enough that you can wear them on different occasions :smile:
Congratulations on your buys! I hope you enjoy all your new bags :biggrin:

Thanks for the compliments Merelauren, Mariquel, CrazyforCoach09,iuvcoach, INDRIDCOLD, Proffashionista, PCL, Nyssa, notoriousliz, JerseyGirl, Worldswirl, muranogrl, grannytoabbi, Lynne, Nursie!

littlec: I called the Coach 800 number so it was a full price bag sent from the warehouse but I got it at the PCE price (25% off).

Worldswirl: I thought about the cinnamon too as I also wear a lot of that color and the color is also TDF. But I liked the raisin with the silver hardware

Proffashionista and PCL, or others, do you agree with Nyssa that the Mia Dark Raspberry Carryall and Berry Hamptons look different enough that people won't think I am carrying the same bag?