Bursting with Fruit Flavor Double Reveal!

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
First here is the bag I bought from Dillards. I am thinking this might be a dept store exclusive as I have never seen this in the FP boutiques or even revealed here. Mia Signature Lurex Carryall in Dark Raspberry!!

Attachments

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Here is a closeup as I wanted to show the sparkle in the lurex fabric. Such a rich color but blah beige lining. This would have looked spectacular in deep rose instead

Attachments

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Ooh, your carryall is such a pretty color. I never thought I liked lurex but it really adds something to that purse. Lovely!

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I bought this Hamptons Berry Tote a few weeks ago...they are similar in color but do you think they are too similar to keep both? Comp pics below. The Hamptons tote I revealed before, that is not my second bag..I have another :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
For my wardrobe they would be too similar, but I guess only you would know if yours could support 2 of a very similar color. Then again, they're both beautiful and so different in style. I'd probably keep both because it would be too difficult to decide which one to give up. Big help, huh.......

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Ok my last one I am super excited about. Another PCE bag. I have all the Sophias I want for now (I think!). And there was nothing else current I wanted to buy during PCE and the spring bags I want are not out . This bag I thought was sold out but I decided to call just to check and my luck they had only 1 left in Jax!!