Burberry Trench Coat?

I recently purchased the Burberry Chelsea trench coat in dark navy. I love it. The price tag is hefty, but I am sure I’ll have it for years to come. Not too sure about the Kensington. If you want a slimmer fit, Chelsea may be better.
I started off With the Chelsea aswell in the honey colour, however when they launched the new midnight blue (navy) I went ahead and pulled the trigger again for the Kensington as I thought it would be to boring having 2 with the same fit.

you can never go wrong with the Burberry trench such a stable piece in the wardrobe.:love:

Reactions: PineappleMinnie
I started off With the Chelsea aswell in the honey colour, however when they launched the new midnight blue (navy) I went ahead and pulled the trigger again for the Kensington as I thought it would be to boring having 2 with the same fit.

you can never go wrong with the Burberry trench such a stable piece in the wardrobe.:love:

I thought about getting the honey colour, but ultimately decided against it. I used to have a beige colour trench coat from Mackage, and it got dirty pretty fast. So, Burberry's dark navy may be more practical for me. To me, this dark navy is almost like a black, which I like :smile:.

It's ok to have two with the same fit as long as they fit you well.

Reactions: Mjxxsyd
I recently purchased the Burberry Chelsea trench coat in dark navy. I love it. The price tag is hefty, but I am sure I’ll have it for years to come. Not too sure about the Kensington. If you want a slimmer fit, Chelsea may be better.

I actually already bought mine! I bought an older season one that's perfect on me. None of the current season ones were just right.

Reactions: captaincustard