Burberry Square Bag or LV Popincourt Haut?

happy2000hk said:
the burberry bag is 695 and PH is 825. Decisions decision.... :shame:

geez! Burberry is getting way out of line with their pricing- if you ever tire of the bag, the PH will hold resale MUCH better- you'd be lucky to get $200 for the Burberry.

sweetlove said:
I'd go for the LV.. but maybe that's because I'm biased because I'm european and have seen waaaaay to many chavs with fake burberry (yes, I do see a lot of fake vuitton too, but chavs prefer burberry). I also think the LV looks better in style and colors.

I have to ask what's a chav???

Out of the two you listed I would go with LV just because of the shape... I wasn't a big Burberry fan either until I bought this bag... It is a great bag and I love it just as much as the rest...
burberry.jpeg

happy2000hk said:
I am deciding which bag to go for, the Burberry Square bag or the LV Popincourt Haut. If anyone knows, can you tell me when each bag was released into the market? I believe the popincourt was out last spring in 2005, but I am not 100% sure. Also, don't you think that the popincourt haut looks like a big brown paper bag from faraway?? totally unstylish in my opinion, but I just want to see what you think. Most likely, I am leaning towards the Burberry because it has double zipper, big Burberry logo, nice leather, inside zipper, magnets on the sides, and a slightly better feel and design. Plus, I think the straps on the burberry are thicker and more comfortable. However, what's stopping me is that this is not a LV!!. This will be my first luxury hand bag (hopefully not the last!!!) from my bf and I get to choose anyone I want. the new lv lockit horizontal is way too big for me. i am only going for a shoulder bag. please someone advise on which to get!! thanks :yes:

popincourt haut!