Burberry Scarf Set for $49!!

Oh the ones you bought are really pretty and I love the colors.

I wonder if Cabazon have some.

I actually bought a boxed set like a long while ago and it was about $49 also. Plus it's like a baby blue color. And I got mine at Cabazon. But like I said I bought mine a long while ago so it'd be good to check out the outlet there. I would think they would have em cuz when I went they had a buttload. lol.

If anyone is still looking for this deal, I was at the outlets in Vacaville, CA yesterday and they still have plenty. Lots of coats and jackets is marked down also. They do ship.

If anyone is still looking for this deal, I was at the outlets in Vacaville, CA yesterday and they still have plenty. Lots of coats and jackets is marked down also. They do ship.

I just called them they said they don't ship. :tdown: I wish I lived by a Burberry outlet. IF anyone goes do they mind picking up a set for me I'll pay for shipping.

Great deal.

SIDE NOTE FOR STEPH: I'm addicted to LOST and HEROES as well, and I usually HATE sci-fi type stuff. But I can't get enough of either of those shows. I'm counting the days till heroes comes back on!

I live 20 minutes from the Burberry outlet at the Jersey Shore premium outlets.. I was there like 2 weeks ago,, but didn't see the scarf set.. maybe I didn't look hard enough,, and I was also very happy about the bag I got :smile: