Burberry Sale Nov 2015

Wow discounts for Canada this year are absolutely terrible. The trench I was wanting to buy is USD1195 on the US site at 50% off = approx CAD1550 and in Canada it's CAD1850 with only a 40% off discount.

Their exchange rate between US and Canada is pretty much on market too - about 1.30:1 difference, pretty high compared to other designers who are still trending around the 1.15-1.20cad to 1usd exchange rate.

Will pass on the sale this season, but money saved I suppose!

i got this waterproof trench yesterday, marked down to $525. really love it, Burberry coats fit me so perfectly.

Attachments

• fd3f3563f9352cced3d04ecfe2c7abba.jpg
    fd3f3563f9352cced3d04ecfe2c7abba.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 374
Placed an order for the house check riding boots and just received them today. They came all scratched up and missing color on one boot! What the heck is up with Burberry's quality control?!

I did. CS just told me to return them and there's nothing else they could do. She said she left a note on my account so their return team can expect my package. That call was pretty useless.

They probably don't have another pair to send out to you since their stock comes and goes. :sad: maybe you will find another one in stock (but who knows, maybe it will be the one you returned)

Last edited:
They probably don't have another pair to send out to you since their stock comes and goes. :sad: maybe you will find a other one in stock (but who knows, maybe it will be the one you returned)

Yup. She told me they were sold out online and in stores. So knowing that, if they do pop up again, I am sure they'll be ones that were returned by others who probably had a similar problem. On the bright side, I guess I saved some moola.

Placed an order for the house check riding boots and just received them today. They came all scratched up and missing color on one boot! What the heck is up with Burberry's quality control?!
Oh no! I got the same thing and now I'm a bit worried. Mine is supposed to arrive on Friday. Which colour did you get?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using PurseForum mobile app

The chestnut brown color. I think that was the only one on sale. The black color was still retail.
Oh the black is also on sale in Canada. I got the black but the brown looks really good too. Is it as light of a brown as it looks in the pic on the website? Also how is the sizing? True to size or runs big/small? Thanks in advance!

Oh the black is also on sale in Canada. I got the black but the brown looks really good too. Is it as light of a brown as it looks in the pic on the website? Also how is the sizing? True to size or runs big/small? Thanks in advance!

It's a really pretty brown, darker chestnut color. I think the black, even if there were imperfections, would be harder to spot. I've always gone 1/2 size up from my US size for Burberry shoes. I'm a US 7 so ordered 37.5 and they fit perfectly.