Burberry Mini Manor question!

jensweet1

Dec 29, 2006
I want one! ahhh! can you tell me if this bag (the mini version) can be worn on the shoulder, or is it hand carried only. i am also pretty mini, at 4'11 and about 100 lbs. Thanks!

Per the jomashop.com website, the "large" manor is: 14 1/2" width x 9" height x 7" depth and the "mini" one is 13" width x 7.5" height x 5" depth. I do not know if these are the only two sizes that were made, nor do I know if these sizes are accurate as I don't own one of these styles....yet.

Per the jomashop.com website, the "large" manor is: 14 1/2" width x 9" height x 7" depth and the "mini" one is 13" width x 7.5" height x 5" depth. I do not know if these are the only two sizes that were made, nor do I know if these sizes are accurate as I don't own one of these styles....yet.

I think the one I'm looking at is the regular size. It is originally $1680. It's not a larger purse by any means. The mini must be quite small.

They only come in 2 sizes (that I'm aware of), and the large is pretty large (as in I can fit an A4 folder in it, umbrella, everything! Whereas the Mini Manor I cannot fit an A4/umbrella). For reference:

AWscarfcoat.jpg
DVFCoat.jpg

Hope that helps! ;)

They only come in 2 sizes (that I'm aware of), and the large is pretty large (as in I can fit an A4 folder in it, umbrella, everything! Whereas the Mini Manor I cannot fit an A4/umbrella). For reference:

AWscarfcoat.jpg
DVFCoat.jpg

Hope that helps! ;)

The pics are fantastic for comparison. Yes, this one is the larger one. I think what makes it look larger is the zipper part sticking "out" vs. being tucked in. I think it could be worn either way but most photos of celebrities show it sticking "out" on either end. They both look great on you but I think the smaller one would be too small for me.

Thanks!

I use my larger one on a daily basis (mainly for work), absolutely :heart: it! (used to try to rotate my bags, but during the weekdays, it's always the Manor!). I find that once my bag is worn with the zipper part 'out', I can't use it with it 'in' anymore (leather softens), I'm sure the patent bag would be different...

Thanks!

I use my larger one on a daily basis (mainly for work), absolutely :heart: it! (used to try to rotate my bags, but during the weekdays, it's always the Manor!). I find that once my bag is worn with the zipper part 'out', I can't use it with it 'in' anymore (leather softens), I'm sure the patent bag would be different...

I think it looks good with it "out". When I saw it at Nordstrom today, I "fixed" it by tucking it in, but the more I see on TPF, the more I like it out. I love the pockets on the inside of the bag.