Burberry Mini Manor question!

jensweet1

Dec 29, 2006
I want one! ahhh! can you tell me if this bag (the mini version) can be worn on the shoulder, or is it hand carried only. i am also pretty mini, at 4'11 and about 100 lbs. Thanks!

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
Hm...haven't tried putting it over my shoulder yet! Will try tonight!
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the "mini manor" vs. the other manor? Would it be the "regular" manor? Considering a black leather manor and not sure which one it is.

smodawg

Aug 14, 2008
Per the jomashop.com website, the "large" manor is: 14 1/2" width x 9" height x 7" depth and the "mini" one is 13" width x 7.5" height x 5" depth. I do not know if these are the only two sizes that were made, nor do I know if these sizes are accurate as I don't own one of these styles....yet.

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
Per the jomashop.com website, the "large" manor is: 14 1/2" width x 9" height x 7" depth and the "mini" one is 13" width x 7.5" height x 5" depth. I do not know if these are the only two sizes that were made, nor do I know if these sizes are accurate as I don't own one of these styles....yet.
I think the one I'm looking at is the regular size. It is originally $1680. It's not a larger purse by any means. The mini must be quite small.

brigadeiro

O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
They only come in 2 sizes (that I'm aware of), and the large is pretty large (as in I can fit an A4 folder in it, umbrella, everything! Whereas the Mini Manor I cannot fit an A4/umbrella). For reference:

Hope that helps! ;)

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
They only come in 2 sizes (that I'm aware of), and the large is pretty large (as in I can fit an A4 folder in it, umbrella, everything! Whereas the Mini Manor I cannot fit an A4/umbrella). For reference:

Hope that helps! ;)
The pics are fantastic for comparison. Yes, this one is the larger one. I think what makes it look larger is the zipper part sticking "out" vs. being tucked in. I think it could be worn either way but most photos of celebrities show it sticking "out" on either end. They both look great on you but I think the smaller one would be too small for me.

brigadeiro

O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Thanks!

I use my larger one on a daily basis (mainly for work), absolutely :heart: it! (used to try to rotate my bags, but during the weekdays, it's always the Manor!). I find that once my bag is worn with the zipper part 'out', I can't use it with it 'in' anymore (leather softens), I'm sure the patent bag would be different...

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
Thanks!

I use my larger one on a daily basis (mainly for work), absolutely :heart: it! (used to try to rotate my bags, but during the weekdays, it's always the Manor!). I find that once my bag is worn with the zipper part 'out', I can't use it with it 'in' anymore (leather softens), I'm sure the patent bag would be different...
I think it looks good with it "out". When I saw it at Nordstrom today, I "fixed" it by tucking it in, but the more I see on TPF, the more I like it out. I love the pockets on the inside of the bag.

novablue

novablue
Mar 1, 2007
I like the mini because it's not as heavy as the regular size one. Both are simply gorgeous though. :smile: