Burberry Manor bag

ohh i love the burberry manor. i weight 92 pounds and am pretty short but i love big bags anyways! ehehe. i'm so shocked you two lucky girls who got your hands on one dont like it.. especially the black.. loves it. i must get one, and the prada gauffre, and DEF a fendi spy.. woot

ps. this might be a dummmb question but can i put a 8.5" x 11" x 1.25" binder in the manor? like with it sticking out and not zipped up?

i think the bag photographs well in the black, but i just exchanged it for the beige, which i think looks nicer IRL than the black. it's more sophisticated and eye-catching than the black i think.

I just bought a full black Manor (large) from the Burberry boutique in Malaysia at 50% discount because it's past season. Been wanting one since early last year and never got the chance earlier as I was splurging my paycheck on Chanel and Dior.

It's a big bag great to go with my everyday jeans and white shirt, big enough to carry my stuff plus a bottle of water. Definitely on the heavy side on its own, large to compliment my large and heavy body frame. I thought I look smaller in size with the large Manor.

I saw the smaller version of the Manor (both in beige and black) and thought it would be nice to be carried for a short coffee break on a Sunday. Will go back and see if they have it in the canvas check design at 50% off later today.

I picked up a black mini one. It's so darn cute. I wish they had the trench/bone colored one so I could see what it looks like in real life but they didn't have any. I'm so happy with this one though. :smile:

This is the Trench colour... I bought it on Ebay a couple of months ago. The first picture is from Ebay, the second is the bag with me attached... (sorry for that funny look on my face).
Regina :smile:

Attachments

• ModelPicMiniManor.JPG
    ModelPicMiniManor.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 326
  • Kopie von MiniManorModel2.jpg
    Kopie von MiniManorModel2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 669