Burberry Love Hate?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What is your opinion of Burberry? Do you like the Novacheck bags?

2. I don't so much like the Burberry check (or plaid) anymore, simply because it is so common and my eyes have become a bit tired of it. I own an old Burberry tote in the nova, however.
    I've really liked some of the more subtle Burberry bags that have come out in recent years, however -- these didn't use the check, but used leather, etc.

I don't like the way Burberry has become a massive company, however and the fact that they have splintered into two -- Burberry London, which mainly caters to the more 'popular' taste (quite mass produced, and often a lesser quality than their older stuff), and then Prorsum (sp?), the real designer, expensive line.

They are a bit overexposed.

3. Burberry bags don't do anything for me, but I would love to have one of their trench coats one day.

I also wear the Burberry fragrance (Burberry London).

4. Yes, their trenches are still nice. But still -- much more mass produced than they were. I decided not to buy a Burberry trench for this very reason, when I bought a new trench last year.
    Must be me, but I can't wear their fragrances -- hate them, they smell so sweaty to me. I bought one of them for my mother, though...

5. The only Burberry things I own are pochette and two scarfs in Novacheck! That's more than enough plaid for my closet!!!

6. That's how I feel.

7. I like their nova check in small amounts, I have a pochette with the darker check and the knight. One of my professors has a smashing Burberry tie, it looks really, really good. He's got such an awesome tie collection, he never seems to wear the same one twice !

8. I actually love Burberry. The scarves are so soft and come in so many colors!

9. I was really into it for a quick season which explains my classic novacheck wool scarf, a pair of eyeglasses, and a tote in the pink check.

10. I don't love Burberry so much but I don't think that they're anymore overexposed than LV or any other monogram

11. I am not the fan of their classic checks...

12. i love the pink check and the burberry styles that do not have the classic novacheck design.

13. i love the candy check. other than that i'm not too keen on the classic nova check but i like their seasonal things like my paisley wristlet. i love their coats and cashmere scarves, too!

14. I love Burberry... really dig the nova check thing. Hopefully I'll own one of their nice coats in the future.

15. I don't really like them too much, but I think the pink is adorable :biggrin: