Burberry Love Hate?

I don't so much like the Burberry check (or plaid) anymore, simply because it is so common and my eyes have become a bit tired of it. I own an old Burberry tote in the nova, however.
I've really liked some of the more subtle Burberry bags that have come out in recent years, however -- these didn't use the check, but used leather, etc.

I don't like the way Burberry has become a massive company, however and the fact that they have splintered into two -- Burberry London, which mainly caters to the more 'popular' taste (quite mass produced, and often a lesser quality than their older stuff), and then Prorsum (sp?), the real designer, expensive line.

They are a bit overexposed.

Burberry bags don't do anything for me, but I would love to have one of their trench coats one day.

I also wear the Burberry fragrance (Burberry London).

Yes, their trenches are still nice. But still -- much more mass produced than they were. I decided not to buy a Burberry trench for this very reason, when I bought a new trench last year.
Must be me, but I can't wear their fragrances -- hate them, they smell so sweaty to me. I bought one of them for my mother, though...

I like their nova check in small amounts, I have a pochette with the darker check and the knight. One of my professors has a smashing Burberry tie, it looks really, really good. He's got such an awesome tie collection, he never seems to wear the same one twice !

i love the candy check. other than that i'm not too keen on the classic nova check but i like their seasonal things like my paisley wristlet. i love their coats and cashmere scarves, too!