Burberry Blue Label...

Hi, new to the board and to this thread.

Like the blue labels too. Been to the Ginza store and the blue label store in Omote Sando (correct spelling??). THe Ginza store has 7 stories and the blue label store is two stories high. Bag/choth heaven if you like the burberry design. I think the blue label's design is more youthful and more colorful, and very reasonablly priced too. Wish I had more time to shop.

Bought this during my trip to Tokyo last week! :yahoo:

005.jpg

Hi everyone

Just like to say I'm a new fan to Burberry blue label. Went to Sapporo City in Hokkaido in end Aug and saw the label in Marui Imai shopping centre. Popular bag designs sell out fast for I wanted to buy the bag purchased by sis-in-law who went in mid Aug. It's sold out. So I settle for a pink document bag and a wallet instead. I think it's value for money!

Dear Akmywang,

Need your help.
Are you able to provide the item code for item no1?
Do you remember how much u bou from japan?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Karen

Burberry Blue Label is AMAZING.

Those who call it checkered are just simply IGNORANT.

I have quite a few Burberry items and the ones I use most often are definitely the Blue Label ones.

Blue Label selection in Japan may not even be as extensive because retailers from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai go to Tokyo and buy a huge chunk of the merchandise.

It's very popular in Asia.
Here are some photos of Blue Label bags
available right now.

st-492826-s200.jpg

st-459133-s200.jpg

st-443690-s200.jpg

st-371150-s200.jpg

st-442236-s200.jpg

Enjoy!!! I'm a HUGE Blue Label Fan.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I own quite a few items from the BBL for example the signature famous dumpling shaped bags which have been discontinued about 3 years ago. A cardholder, a small dainty hand carry bag, a small sized document like bag, etc. Some of them which I have already sold off but I still have the pictures. Think I'll be postings up the pictures soon, let me have some time reorganising and try to upload them here.

Back to the quality, I think I find them a-ok for their prices. Workmanship wise they are not as high as compared to the main line but still should be able to last years. But the plaid designs are not colourfast as I have discovered when I washed them, resulting in some colour running off my bags which I think I can upload for all to see.

But I definitely prefer BBL over the main line as they are indeed younger looking with more on the pastel colours although they are veering towards the neutral colors like brown, black and beige. The designs are getting more varied too. Yes, there are also fakes around and it sometimes can be quite difficult to spot unless u know the stuff well.

It is only for the Japan's domestic market but due to its popularity, many asian tourists have brought them over and resell at a higher margin. Places that are popular with BBL are HK, Taiwan and to a certain extend, Singapore. I'm from Singapore and also an active reseller in my local Yahoo! auction site.

Oh, just to add a bit background on BBL. They are licensed to Sanyo-Shokai Corporation in Japan and that's why it's only sold in Japan. Very popular with the Japanese students and those on a lower budget who can't afford LV, Dior and such. Still they are very very popular and I was once crazy for them too. Now I have matured and tend to go for classic pieces from big houses instead. There is actually a websitehttp://www.burberry-bluelabel.com/. U can check it out!

Hi, my girlfriend is going to Tokyo soon, thinking of asking her to get me a Blue label ..... is there any website that I can go to to see the designs? I tried the official website ... nothing much .... I am looking at getting a big tote bag .... ;)