Burberry Blue Label...

To my understanding, it is a line produced for sale in Japan only. Please correct me if I am wrong...

No that is right. Blue Label is officially only available in Japan. If you go to the Ginza store - there's a whole floor for Blue label and they also have regular and Prorsum there.

There's actually a Black Label for men in Japan too.

You may find re-sellers selling Blue Label in other asian countries or asian areas in North America - but if you go that route - you'll need to know your stuff since there's no guaranteed way of knowing authenticity otherwise.

I actually found a blue label burberry in bloomies clearance a couple of years ago, the cosmetic pack with the long strap is my favorite cross body.

Personally, I think Burberry Blue Label bags are more fresh looking and they have nicer designs. However, once you bring one to North America or such, people have no idea what you are holding and you could even be mistaken for holding a fake! :sad:

Personally, I think Burberry Blue Label bags are more fresh looking and they have nicer designs. However, once you bring one to North America or such, people have no idea what you are holding and you could even be mistaken for holding a fake! :sad:

i agree, i used to hold my bag and ppl will comment on what a pretty "checker" bag i got.:hysteric:

I think the Blue Label is a special licensed product from Japan only. It's younger and more affordable. I like it because no one here has it. But the quality is only so/so IMHO.