Buncha ENABLERS! ALL OF YOU!! I totally caved...

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
to the price increase frenzy :hysteric::shame:

And of all things...I can hardly believe it myself...

I went JUMBO. And BLACK. Silver hardware.
Just arrived today and already took her maiden voyage to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.

I LOOOOOVE it. I was worried about the size being too overwhelming, but it's perfect. The size is a great "wow" factor without being overpowering on my frame, I think.

82868332_o.jpg

There are two more bags I'm considering for 2008 and then I think I'm done unless it's vintage and/or an under retail ebay/consignment find. I can't keep up with these price increases :crybaby: and admittedly, I've been priced out of their target market (DAMN THEM!!)

And speaking of vintage, here she is pictured with her older and smaller sister:
Vintage Black Lambskin Flap with GHW
82868337_o.jpg

thanks to Mon and Nat for helping me authenticate this EBAY steal.
She needs some TLC from Chanel as far as some hardware and leather treatment but being that it takes so long to get a bag back I decided to put off sending her to the spa until the summer :yes:

I do consider myself lucky that I manage to amass quite a bit of haul in the 6 month time that my love affair started with Chanel.
My family shot for 2007 :girlsigh:
82868348_o.jpg

AAHHH she's GORGEOUS!!!
jumbo is on my wishlist hehee but i dont think i can get it any time soon :sad:
love your collection btw~
and yeah i agree...the price increase is SO devastating hehe

Fabulous Collection...Love them all and the color you have in your collection. Great picks. The vintage bag is awesome. Congrats you have a collection to be very proud of.:tup: