Bulgari Serpenti Bag. Is It Worth It?

You inspired me to reach out again so hopefully I will get a response this time
Eta I called corporate, they said they're 'only customer service and can't help'. If customer service can't help and neither is the main store on fifth Avenue who can?
I'm so soured on this brand. I thought they had quality products and stood by them but apparently not.
Yea I thought so too! I thought they are the 'this is it' brand. Top notch quality, designs/aesthetics and most of all customer care. But then I remember I ordered a bag online and the box of the purse was slightly bent. I called one of their store and asked if I can bring it over and have it exchanged instead of shipping it back and they said no to that. And when I talked to customer service they told me as part of a '1 time courtesy' they shipping me a replacement box. For a luxury brand their online and store policy rules doesn't align properly.

I finally got a call back from the store and they made it very clear they do not value me as a customer.
I guess because I'm not an influencer who was gifted a bag, I mean nothing to them.

I was informed that I should be grateful I wasn't charged for the repairs- repairs that should not have been necessary on an expensive bag used a handful of times.

It's a pity because when I feel valued, I tend to be very loyal and purchase over and over starting small but then increasing in cost and value, but here I will never purchase again nor recommend Bvlgari.

I have never had such an indifferent attitude from any designer brand I have purchased from.

So bottom line, buyer beware.
@TraceySH i think you might find this interesting since you have a few Bvlgari pieces.

Yea I thought so too! I thought they are the 'this is it' brand. Top notch quality, designs/aesthetics and most of all customer care. But then I remember I ordered a bag online and the box of the purse was slightly bent. I called one of their store and asked if I can bring it over and have it exchanged instead of shipping it back and they said no to that. And when I talked to customer service they told me as part of a '1 time courtesy' they shipping me a replacement box. For a luxury brand their online and store policy rules doesn't align properly.
Absolutely their policies are terrible and company attitude is not customer focused.

I finally got a call back from the store and they made it very clear they do not value me as a customer.
I guess because I'm not an influencer who was gifted a bag, I mean nothing to them.

I was informed that I should be grateful I wasn't charged for the repairs- repairs that should not have been necessary on an expensive bag used a handful of times.

It's a pity because when I feel valued, I tend to be very loyal and purchase over and over starting small but then increasing in cost and value, but here I will never purchase again nor recommend Bvlgari.

I have never had such an indifferent attitude from any designer brand I have purchased from.

So bottom line, buyer beware.
@TraceySH i think you might find this interesting since you have a few Bvlgari pieces.
I am so very sorry. I haven't bought anything from them in a little while, as my lifestyle has shifted quite a bit away from anything dressier. I had an amazing SA in Vegas, actually, who left. I then ordered a handful of times from the Costa Mesa store. My experience was FINE, but I am always amazed when you purchase these things in high thousands of dollars, they ship to you, and NO ONE asks how your delivery was. How do you like the bag? Are there any issues? Can I help you with anything else? We appreciate your business....just SOMETHING. I have noticed that more and more. You order something, they ship it, and once it ships you never hear from them again just checking to make sure your experience was....good/ excellent/ as expected, whatever.

The hustle has so reversed in the last decade or so. They don't chase us, we chase them. It's ridiculous IMO.

I am so very sorry. I haven't bought anything from them in a little while, as my lifestyle has shifted quite a bit away from anything dressier. I had an amazing SA in Vegas, actually, who left. I then ordered a handful of times from the Costa Mesa store. My experience was FINE, but I am always amazed when you purchase these things in high thousands of dollars, they ship to you, and NO ONE asks how your delivery was. How do you like the bag? Are there any issues? Can I help you with anything else? We appreciate your business....just SOMETHING. I have noticed that more and more. You order something, they ship it, and once it ships you never hear from them again just checking to make sure your experience was....good/ excellent/ as expected, whatever.

The hustle has so reversed in the last decade or so. They don't chase us, we chase them. It's ridiculous IMO.
Yes and if something goes wrong oh well too bad on you.

I also wanted to mention that I got back the cabochon bag from repair and they didn't stuff it nor close the clasp so the clasp dented the soft leather during shipping.....
So I have a dented bag and the other I don't have back yet with differing timelines of when it will be back in the us.
Very disheartening and sickening and everytime we pointed out a flaw they made us feel its our fault and we're being clueless and ignorant. I truly understand how you feel. I too have the same sentiment with Chanel. I know they don't miss me and I feel the same way as well.

Very disheartening and sickening and everytime we pointed out a flaw they made us feel its our fault and we're being clueless and ignorant. I truly understand how you feel. I too have the same sentiment with Chanel. I know they don't miss me and I feel the same way as
Very disheartening and sickening and everytime we pointed out a flaw they made us feel its our fault and we're being clueless and ignorant. I truly understand how you feel. I too have the same sentiment with Chanel. I know they don't miss me and I feel the same way as well.

it's a really awful feeling
It's an awful feeling

Is this Europe or US? In Europe it’s completely fine to change online items in store

Well I finally received the karung bag back and I'm not very impressed by the repair. I can still see where the discoloration was repaired and the flap has a huge dent in it. The whole bag overall feels a lot softer somehow, even though it was very stiff and structured beforehand.
The lack of customer support, the fact that such an expensive bag needed so much repair in less than two years post purchase and my dissatisfaction in the result leads me to very strongly not recommend Bvlgari bags.
Yes they are beautiful and unique but that's all unfortunately.