Bubble earring?

Thanks for the pics MissL, specially the close up ones. Did you buy it from Collins St? I saw it there yesterday, wish i had asked about it.
The earrings are really cute, I love them. If no one posts a pic of it being worn, I'll post one later tonight when I'm home :smile:
Yay, please do post a pic! im dying to see what they look like on! Iv already convinced the bf that we need a pair (he wants the clear ones, as strange as that sounds).

I went to the LV at Holt Renfrew and they said they sold out of their bubble earrings. But I did see a bubble ring. I didn't get a chance to go to the store in Vancouver but I'll probably go on Friday. Also if anyone has pics please post for all to see.

Raspberry Bubble earring worn:
tIMG_3365.jpg

Hope that helps! :smile:

Can I ask anyone who has the earrings, are the posts gold, or brass, like the candy stuff?

I can only wear gold in my ears, as they react badly to anything else, and I love these earrings. Looking at the ring, I think that's lovely too!!

When I was on the phone to the Dublin store on Friday, I was asking about these, but they didn't have a clue...

Thanks!!

K
x

I'm in the same boat! I can't wear non precious metals either. :sad: They are sooooo cute!!!:heart:

Hehe, John...I didn't feel like showing my face to over 30,000 people on here! And as much as I enjoy posting here, I'd be kinda freaked out if someone approached me one day and asked if I was from tPF :sweatdrop:

Thanks for all the compliments everyone :heart: The Bubble earrings are really cute and fun...I wish I had all 3 colors!

louielover, yes- they should be available in the US. I'm in California...try calling the 866 number to have them locate one for you.

I love the earrings. They are so cute yet discreet. So I guess it's 250 USD for 2 pairs?? That's kind of weird how they'd sell two pairs at a time. I am guessing this is sold everywhere now? Because I'm going back to Hong Kong for Xmas and I'd love to get my best friend a set.