bt's Pine City with GGH and Updated Bal Family Photos!

woohoo! Just lovely!! Looks great on you too! See, if Bal had made sure that the tape matched on ALL their pine bags, I think it'd be much more popular! Yours is PERFECT!!
you are so right - I think everyone poo pooed pine because of a few misfits. After seeing this baby IRL though even a misfit would be gorgeous...:yes:

I couldnt agree more. Pine is just Gorgeous IRL. Even my BF likes its.. So it must be.. Haa..
The other night I actually received a compliment from a guy on this bag!:P He was staring at it under my armpit, at first I thought he was staring at my right boob:wtf: (geez am I that lopsided?lol not) then I quickly realized it was the bag "that is so beautiful". Note, this wasn't BF - BF was in a dressing room at the time and I was waiting outside for him!

Funny if it was a woman staring I would have known immediately that it was my bag not my boob:lol:

And updated Family Photo (this is why I have to ban myself now). I think I have a bbag I truly love for every situation???

attachment.php

What a great family :tup:congrats to your new addition!

I love this combo, I never thought of putting these two together. I was just hit a classy <<<<<POW!>>>>>> gorgeous. Your modeling and display pics are super darling.

I am still very jealous that you and Nanaz get to shop together. None of my friends get it. I am going to have to invent an imaginary Bal friend.

Congrats!
Neither did I think of it, Nana is the great enabler! We could reroute your plane from Vegas to East Coast???

None of my friends get it either :shrugs:.

Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!!! I've seen Pine IRL and it was just so deeeeelish. But it looks even better with GGH. Even though I generally prefer SGH, seeing yours drives home that on Pine GGH wins hands down. Gorgeous!! And loooooove your collection. :tup:

attachment.php

Updated Family Shots - Labor Day Weekend!;)

Amethyst Twiggy, Ruby Work, and Black SGH PT are new additions
Tomato City is the only deletion (cuz I wanted a Red Work instead)
Any others I have posted in the meantime, weren't accepted by the rest of the family:P

Enjoy some eye candy on this long wonderful weekend, this is my collection and I'm sticking to it!

The whole gang:

attachment.php

Lefties:

attachment.php

Righties:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2244.JPG
    IMG_2244.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2239.JPG
    IMG_2239.JPG