Bruno Mars

I don't know what's going on but he's been tweeting a lot today (he has been on 1-2 tweet a day basis for the past month)

Screenshot2013-11-16at40347PM_zpsb76ecb06.png

Did u watch his performance? It was definitely raunchier than the US MTV awards performance of gorilla! He was great on the guitar. I think he's due for a haircut too, lol.

I did! He slayed but his voice was not on point ( I think he was a little sick). I'm glad he invited Nicole the Pole to dance on stage but MTV totally dropped the ball on the editing. Even Nicole said Bruno was disappointed with how they filmed it. But yeah, my pocket prince did his thang as usual :P

I did! He slayed but his voice was not on point ( I think he was a little sick). I'm glad he invited Nicole the Pole to dance on stage but MTV totally dropped the ball on the editing. Even Nicole said Bruno was disappointed with how they filmed it. But yeah, my pocket prince did his thang as usual :P

I thought the way it was filmed sucked too. Gave me a bit of a headache. Lol. I wonder if the dancer was distracting for the hooligans ;) I didn't watch the whole awards show. Did he win anything? I'll skip to those parts.

I thought the way it was filmed sucked too. Gave me a bit of a headache. Lol. I wonder if the dancer was distracting for the hooligans ;) I didn't watch the whole awards show. Did he win anything? I'll skip to those parts.

I thought the set up was great and Nicole did a fantastic job. I think he just won song of the year for "Locked out of Heaven" I honestly don't know how he's going to do at the Grammys. I think Unorthodox Jukebox deserves Best Album, obviously, but I get a feeling that Timberlake is gonna dominate this year.

Congrats Bru!

@AmericanTop40
With “Gorilla,” @BrunoMars ties @RichardMarx as the only two solo men whose 1st 12 Top 40 hits all reached the Top 10.