Brown studded leather bag

hsin531

Nov 16, 2005
I've been on a search for a brown leather studded bag and the one that I've had my eye on (Isabella Fiore Whipflash Jane Hobo, smaller version of the Audra) is sold out everywhere. :sad: So now I'm on the hunt for another one and I was wondering if you ladies have any recs for this type of bag. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

I love mine.. I've got the bronze one. It's my everyday bag. Since is not as expensive as my other bags, I don't mind carrying it everywhere. So far it's very durable!!! I've bumped the bag to a lot of things, but no scratch yet... I've just seen a black one in Saks Atlanta last weekend. You might want to call them if you want it in black.

what about a bulga bag? here's the medium studded hobo, but it also comes in a larger size. the pic doesn't really do it justice, looks better with the drawstring pulled tighter

bulga.jpg

Bulga bag reminds me of shorts, did they forget to add the legs?:amuse:

Love that Michael Kors bag now that I see it again I think I really need to get that satchel. Running tomorrow. When will I learn if I see it I don't have to have it?

wellow said:
I love mine.. I've got the bronze one. It's my everyday bag. Since is not as expensive as my other bags, I don't mind carrying it everywhere. So far it's very durable!!! I've bumped the bag to a lot of things, but no scratch yet... I've just seen a black one in Saks Atlanta last weekend. You might want to call them if you want it in black.

indeed, they have a black on at saks in atlanta.