Brown Expandable Tote meets Flap!

I am in Miami girl.....been checking EBAy, absolutely no red expandable on EBAy....show me....:heart::yes:H
oo Miami, hehehe Im going to south beach in july for work. there was a red ex tote 2 weeks ago on ebay it was authentic, no cards though was a floor model and it sold for 2025. lol I was watcing that auction closely. check ebay everyday, a lot of expandables have been popping up!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Aha, the red expandable girls are coming out of hiding to taunt us.:hysteric::boxing: I have a feeling when the next red appears on ebay we're all going to bid it up to six figures, LOL!

Roey! Gorgeous tote...! -But I already told you that ;) This is definitely a Roey bag since it's:

a. a tote
b. brown (a gorgeous one @ that!)
c. accentuates those killer thighs

LOL, glad everything worked out... and agreed on the red expandable! -Maybe God will hear our prayers and there will be a flood of red expandable flaps on ebay with low BIN's so we'll all be happy gals. haha

Congrats again... love your parents dog napping in the back! PM-ing you back as we speak, still laughing at your musings. :graucho: