Brown Classic Flap w/ Gold HW vs. Brown Mademoiselle Flap w/ Silver HW???

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I'm looking to add a chocolate brown flap to my collection at some point and am trying to decide which bag would make more sense in my collection - a brown lambskin classic flap with gold hardware or a brown lambskin mademoiselle flap with silver hardware.

I'm thinking that I like the uniqueness of the mademoiselle flap, but that I also like the brown and gold combination that the classic flap comes in. I currently have a black caviar classic flap with silver HW, white caviar classic flap with silver HW, and a gold reissue, if that helps.

Help!!! What do you ladies think?? :confused1:

TIA!!! :flowers: ;)

Do you wear more gold or silver or mix & match your jewelry? Seems like most of your current collection has silver h/w. For me, I also want a brown classic flap but only with gold h/w as I don't wear silver that often. Good luck!

sharbear508, i think you know which bag i'm going to vote for......
brown mademoiselle flap!!! :lol: i love the chain straps, the vertical "quilting" and i think it'd be a bit different to your classic flaps/reissues :tup:

I saw a brown mademoiselle on eBay for a great price. I was tempted myself, but for me I think I like the classic style better. However, when I saw the mademoiselle in the store a while back I remember thinking it was very pretty. Either one are beautiful. Go for the one on eBay so I won't be tempted!

Ladies, thanks for your opinions!! I got my answer...I asked my sister and she picked the classic flap right away. I adore both styles, but can't afford both, so I'll go with my sister's pick - which is pretty much what you ladies were saying too. Thanks!!

nightshade - I'll have to just admire yours from afar!! ;)

imgg - I saw that mademoiselle flap on ebay as well and it's a great price! You should definitely go for it!!!