Brown Classic Flap w/ Gold HW vs. Brown Mademoiselle Flap w/ Silver HW???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to add a chocolate brown flap to my collection at some point and am trying to decide which bag would make more sense in my collection - a brown lambskin classic flap with gold hardware or a brown lambskin mademoiselle flap with silver hardware.

I'm thinking that I like the uniqueness of the mademoiselle flap, but that I also like the brown and gold combination that the classic flap comes in. I currently have a black caviar classic flap with silver HW, white caviar classic flap with silver HW, and a gold reissue, if that helps.

Help!!! What do you ladies think?? :confused1:

TIA!!! :flowers: ;)

2. Do you wear more gold or silver or mix & match your jewelry? Seems like most of your current collection has silver h/w. For me, I also want a brown classic flap but only with gold h/w as I don't wear silver that often. Good luck!

3. I like the brown classic flap, but i think the mademoiselle flap (esp. with the silver HW) is more modern.

4. sharbear508, i think you know which bag i'm going to vote for......
    brown mademoiselle flap!!! :lol: i love the chain straps, the vertical "quilting" and i think it'd be a bit different to your classic flaps/reissues :tup:

5. I saw a brown mademoiselle on eBay for a great price. I was tempted myself, but for me I think I like the classic style better. However, when I saw the mademoiselle in the store a while back I remember thinking it was very pretty. Either one are beautiful. Go for the one on eBay so I won't be tempted!

6. Ladies, thanks for your opinions!! I got my answer...I asked my sister and she picked the classic flap right away. I adore both styles, but can't afford both, so I'll go with my sister's pick - which is pretty much what you ladies were saying too. Thanks!!

nightshade - I'll have to just admire yours from afar!! ;)

imgg - I saw that mademoiselle flap on ebay as well and it's a great price! You should definitely go for it!!!

7. Post pictures please - when you get your new baby...can't wait to see it...:smile: