brown/blue dot or red purseket in speedy 25??

I liked the red also but the seller just replied and I bought the brown with blue spot one:yahoo:

I have the midnight blue quilted Marc Jacobs zip clutch, so I thought the colour scheme would blend in more.

lady m, could u do me a favour pretty please?

please ask the seller whether she would ship overseas or not? seriously i messaged her on ebay several times already but never got reply, is that mean she doesnt ship to Australia though? im so disappointed that she didnt reply me.. :sad:

that would be great if u could help me out, i really love the brown-blue combination.. its just too cute ;)

lady m, could u do me a favour please?

could u actually ask the seller whether she would ship overseas or not? seriously i messaged her on ebay several times already but never got reply, is that mean she doesnt ship to Australia though?

that would be great if u could help me out, i really love the brown-blue combination.. its just too cute ;)

I just asked her and will let you know. But maybe the emails are going into your junk folder? I know I always have to double check there because ebay messages are viewed as spam by the program.

I just asked her and will let you know. But maybe the emails are going into your junk folder? I know I always have to double check there because ebay messages are viewed as spam by the program.

i just checked and she finally replied my last email, it might be because of ur message lady m..

thanks so much for doing such favour for me, i really appreciate that :flowers: :flowers:

DSC04237.JPG
DSC04238.JPG

here are mine, i got it from the same seller, she was very sweet!!! i use it on my BH now, it fits pretty good on my MC white speedy and cherry speedy.....but this color combination was little too busy for them!!!:P :heart:

sorry i took those pics when i recieved it over a month ago, still in a plastic!!

I have the brown/blue one in my Moka Epi Speedy 25, I LOVE it, it is a great combo and looks so good in a brown bag. Adds a splash of fun to a conservative bag too.

ETA: I don't think they are making this color anymore, which is a shame... If you like it, I would pick it up off of ebay.