Brought down a faker, now feeling remorse!

I second that motion!!! BTW ... selling/advertising goods as the 'real thing' when they, in fact, are not ... is AGAINST THE LAW! So, you DEFINITELY did the right thing!

I third this as well. You did a very good thing. We need to make sure fakes are cleaned out of the system. You save someone a lot of heartache! Feel proud of yourself.

i agree that you probably did the person a favor. perhaps in the future that person could think twice about selling fakes, and avoid getting arrested opposed to just having a post taken down off an eboard.

good for you honey.

Don't feel sorry, it might not have been a legit person selling it anyways. It could very well have been a faker pretending to be a student. They likely figured students would be easy to fool. You just saved someone from losing money.

It's hard but you did the right thing. I felt sort of guilty/sad for doing a Paypal claim & getting a refund on a second-hand Ebay Chloe fake because I don't think my seller was even aware that it was bogus.

I don't really regret it now tho' and I hope she is able to get *her* money back from the woman who sold it her in the first place.
grrr..
All of this counterfeiting is a nightmare.

Just think of the other poor student(s) that may be saving up their money just to be ripped off by someone selling fakes. You saved another person from being a victim. You did the right thing, no matter the age, people need to know it's not okay....