Brooke or Poppy Tote?

^^ not not really. She feels just like the garnet filled up... To me it actually feels not bad, I carry her around all day long with my and my babies stuff, and my shoulder dosen't get tiered. I've tried to switch to other bags, but i end up comming back to my brooke at the end of the day, bkz she really is more comfortable and fits everything so much better than any other bag i currently own...

any pictures of what you can fit in her? lol I am curious :smile:

i voted glam tote.. probably the only one to do so...
i've seen the brooke a million times at the outlets but they just don't appeal to me... at alll...
they're like pools of leather... don't know how the siggy one holds up tho...
PLUS i might be bias because i just got the glam tote in black patent and LOVE it!!!
1-271.jpg

1-2812.jpg

i voted glam tote.. probably the only one to do so...
i've seen the brooke a million times at the outlets but they just don't appeal to me... at alll...
they're like pools of leather... don't know how the siggy one holds up tho...
PLUS i might be bias because i just got the glam tote in black patent and LOVE it!!!
1-271.jpg

1-2812.jpg

Looks great on you!! any issues with the zipper?

it's actuallly REALLY comfy!!
i have 3 kids so its hard to get a bag that will fit all i need and not be heavy and hurt my shoulders.. but this bag is really comfy!

I like the Poppy tote better than the Brooke. The Brooke feels awkward on the shoulders. The Poppy tote is a lot more lighter and comfortable to wear.

But if you prefer looks over comfort, then the Brooke definitely got the edge.

I have a glam tote, not the black but silver. When I bought it, I thought it was big and wasn't sure I'd love it. It quickly became my favorite bag. It's very roomy and holds a lot. I'm not sure of the zipper issue that was mentioned. I wasn't aware there was a problem with it. I've never had any issues with my zipper.

I have a glam tote, not the black but silver. When I bought it, I thought it was big and wasn't sure I'd love it. It quickly became my favorite bag. It's very roomy and holds a lot. I'm not sure of the zipper issue that was mentioned. I wasn't aware there was a problem with it. I've never had any issues with my zipper.

is it still comfortable when you have all of your stuff in it ? on your arm