Brokenhearted & Moving to the SOUTH: Georgia,Louisiana???!!!! Help!

No, Bags, OP posted that she has 80 bags in her closet.

Wha?

Okay. I'm tapping out now.

ETA: I continued to read OPs very recent posts from a month or two ago where she has purchased a fake bag for 2500k and one on EBay for 2000k. Then there is this list of bags she says she owns:

"Forgot to mention the chanels i have:

1- double extra extra mini black lamb shw (two minis together)
2-extra mini black patent shw
3-orange patent rect mini shw
4-classic med 2flap black caviar ghw
5- boy woc blue patent
6- iridescent woc in bronze rainbow hw
7- iridescent freen small boy rainbow hw
8-iridescent purple double carry rainbow hw
9- iridescent purple old medium boy rainbow hw
10- classic med 2xflap black patent shw still without any use! :sad: big mistake of mine getting this impulse buy in europe!"

OP if you really want sound advice you need to be honest with us. How in the world do you even afford ONE 2k bag on $1200 a month salary?

If you do own these bags, sell them on consignment. If you try to sell them here (which looked a little apparent in one of your posts) you can't, its against the rules and shady on your part.

If you really don't own all these bags say so. We are a forgiving bunch and would be more than happy to help you out. What we don't like is trollish behavior and if you want people to engage with you you need to be on the up and up.

Last edited:
I assume her BF bought the bags for her?

This doesn't sound like a guy who would buy someone thousands of dollars worth of bags. Don't mean to be harsh but lets be real here.

He saw me... and he instantly friendzoned me. He wasnt attracted to me (too fat and small boobs...he confessed). I waited as a FWB for him to change his mind for a year (I know I know.... pathetic). But he did. We moved in together and we were happy for some months, but I guess he never really liked me and the relationship was basically one sided. Me crazy for him and him... crazy... to get out of it.Finally after months of no intimacy... he called it quits.

The OP talks about buying all the bags she owns in the Chanel forum. No mention of any bf buying her the bags.

Bottom line, I can see people embellishing stories but I have a problem with being lied to. Makes it hard to help someone. I mean, "bravo" for getting away from this guy but we need to know the truth about what she can afford if we are to help her find an affordable place to live.

Last edited:
She also said she had a $10K budget to buy a birkin for her 30th birthday.

OP, dear, you don't need to keep posting about bags you are buying to be an active participant in any forum. In fact, many active posters never disclose their new acqusitions -- primarily for privacy reasons. It varies.

People here are very nice. But, as Bags says, if people think you are lying and telling all sorts of inconsistent stories, people will not want to be involved with you. People are happy to give advice and sympathy to truthful members.

One more thing, OP just joined in March of this year. I have seen, a few times, on this forum a new member being very active and then getting tripped up, called out, and never heard from again. Sad. I don't have a huge collection of handbags (but have made some very informed purchases;))at all but I have met some very nice people and spent many entertaining and enjoyable hours on this forum. I don't feel like I have to impress anyone. I have also gotten support when I went thru a very difficult time. Sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers, if you know what I mean. I get really annoyed, sad, mad and a little confused when people come on and pretend to be something they are not. A waste of everyone's time. I'm not saying OP did this but....

Meanwhile, she's still posting about purchasing in the Chanel forum. She should probably start her own financial advice show, being able to afford so many luxury brands on a minimum wage pay rate.

Meanwhile, she's still posting about purchasing in the Chanel forum. She should probably start her own financial advice show, being able to afford so many luxury brands on a minimum wage pay rate.

She is also still posting in the H forum about wanting to buy a birkin with her 10K budget, looking for an SA in the SF area. SMH

I just want to know what threads to believe. OP also said she uses a PS to buy Chanel now because she doesn't like the treatment she gets in stores.

So if all she says is true everywhere on TPF, (her stating in this thread that she wants a 3 bedroom house someday and does not want to struggle anymore on her minimum wage salary) she needs to stop spending large amounts of dough on handbags (and let us know where to buy the same money tree she apparently has access to). And if she has been buying thousands of dollars worth of bags on credit, please tell us what kind of credit a minimum wage worker gets to be able to afford so many very expensive bags? And if she's run up lots of credit cards she needs to get that under control before ever considering buying a house.
Its like watching a speeding train going towards a cliff. We are all trying to stop it but it not only keeps on going, its stepping on the gas.