Brokeback Mountain

I loved the movie also. I agree, whenever I see the movie it makes me want to cry. I thought it was one of the greatest love stories I've ever seen. I told everyone who asked me about it that it was about what happens when you deny yourself of your true feelings.

I loved the film, but I had to see it with my friend-the DH was not interested. He's not homophobic--we live in SF, so if he was, he would be having a difficult time, to say the least--but he just hates romance films. He does like to tell me that he thinks all men are repulsive, himself included.

I was balling like a baby at the end of the film, and though I thought it was a beautiful movie, I am not willing to see it again. I find it too emotionally draining,

I rented it awhile back and had DH watch it with me. At first, it kind of lagged on, but then it got more interesting. The only thing is that I couldn't understand alot Heath Ledger was trying to say in his fake accent. I cried at the end. So sad!! I thought it was a great movie.

This was one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's a beautiful, heartbreaking love story. The music, the scenary, the story, the acting was perfection.

It was emotionally draining and it makes you "feel" so much for the characters, something rarely done in movies of late. I cried so much. Heath holding on to the shirt at the end just broke my heart.

If you haven't yet seen this movie, you should.

A beautiful film! I watched it with my DH and even he was sniffling a little at the end. It was soooo sad though...I really felt drawn to Heath Ledger's character, he was so tormented!

It took me a while to have an opinion on this movie..maybe because I love happy endings too specially in a love story.....a very good movie that I would recommend but will never see again