Brokeback Mountain

1. So I finally saw this movie last night...I had forgotten all about it. It was excellent!

What did everyone else think?

2. I really liked it! I made my husband watch it...he did not like it as much!! lol...It was a nice love story.

3. LOL same!! DH watched it with me, at first he wasn't going to let me get it, but then he gave in. I think he secretly liked it, although when I asked him he said it was "OK" :rolleyes:

4. I saw it in the theaters earlier this year, and although there were some uncomfortable scenes for my boyfriend to watch, we both thought that it was a really moving story. I really love Ang Lee and think that he's a really masterful storyteller.

5. I thought it was great. It handled a difficult subject very well. Some people may have been put off by the love scenes (particularly the one in the tent) but it's just sex - we all do it.

One of the best movies of the last couple of years.

6. I love the movie, adore it.

7. wow i must go rent it...:smile:

8. As a film piece, I thought it was great- but I don't think I'll ever see it again. I'm like that with most sad movies- I'll never see The Perfect Storm ever again either!

9. ^ I wouldn't mind watching Jake and Heath kiss again! lol:graucho: :lol: :upsidedown:

10. The theme music will stay with you forever.................so hauntingly beautiful,it won the academy award.

11. I really liked it! I saw the midnight showing last year when it first came out in San Francisco:yahoo:My boyfriend had been living under a rock and had no idea what this movie was about- he thought it was some sappy romance so he was happy to take me (he enjoyed The Notebook, I even caught him crying). Later he found it was a sappy romance between 2 males and he wasn't so eager to go anymore :lol: But he still went and thought the movie was okay.

12. I havent seen it yet!!! I am planning to rent it next, first i have to watch Munich which i just rented

13. I loved the movie. Yes, there was a lot of press about it being a "gay cowboy" movie, but at its simple core it was about love. Forbidden love can come in so many ways so I think a lot of people could relate to the movie regardless of their sexuality.

14. Yes!

15. That's kind of how I felt about it - it was a beautiful, incredibly moving film, but it broke my heart. Call me a sap, but I like happy endings, and so I probably won't watch it again. But I wholeheartedly recommend it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice