Official Britney thread

I think whats even more immature, is YOU judging the way someone else chooses to live there life. How do you know she dosent take care of her children? because she goes out at night, she automatically is assumed to be an unfit mother? Your generlizations have no validty and are very ignorant to say the least. Are you saying that women who have kids, need to STOP LIVING normal lives? I think not. Being 25 and living in malibu ARE relavent. I dont know where your from, but the scene in southern CA is different then other parts of 'middle america', shes YOUNG if she CHOOSES to party and have fun, I dont see how its effecting you? dont be so quick to make judgements againt a way a mother decides to raise HER OWN CHILDREN because you dont agree with them.

LMAO at the immature post from someone who's been banned.

Fabric-challenged Britney Spears added yet another offense to her fashion police record on Friday by wearing this barely-there dress to her mother's birthday party. Mom must be so proud.

There's no better way to show mom some love than by showing up for her birthday in an outfit that's one step away from your birthday suit. Go Britney.

The pop diva arrived at Dominick's in West Hollywood in this black lace "dress," which showed off her pink and black undergarments, proving that she does, indeed, actually have some.

brit.jpg

I guess at this point Kevin can win out as a better parent. Is she ever home in the evenings? Her party ways will catch up to haunt her, it is not like she is 18. She is a Mom with 2 kids and should act like a Mom, at least be there for your kids at night. It's sad, where is her Mom to offer some guidance????