Official Britney thread

she's totally insane. alot of girls get tattoos on their wrists, she probably thought she was being different getting it on her hand. but imo that looks gross, like she was in jail or something

I think that Jaime lynn looks okay. they caught her at bad moments. We cant say the same about brit. What the @%$# is she thinking. She looks like a drug addict/trailer-park hooker. Sorry I love brit but ..... there are no words to describe how bad she looks.
I love tattoos though:love:

Sweet Moses, woman, can you go a day without showing the world your bra? I guess it's better than vagina, but still. And that star tat is so lame. I read an US weekly spread that showed like 10 stars with that same tattoo. I almost retched. They're going to be 50 years old, washed up, and that little star will be their membership in the has-been club.

Here's another picture of Brit looking ever so sexy:
britney-spears-weird-boobs-03.jpg

Anyone else but me see what's going on in this picture?? :wtf:

def.jpg

Cigarette on one side. Hillbilly on the other. That's the way Britney Spears rolls, people!

Rocking a miniskirt, open vest and her bra hanging out, the publicity-loving pop princess stayed true to form Monday night at her official fave hangout, Forty Deuce.

These shots were taken on the same evening that patrons at the burlesque bar were aghast (well, at least I would be) when Brit began to perform her very own striptease. She continued to jump onstage in between striptease acts until eventually the manager asked her to remove herself from the stage. It wasn't long before Brit jumped back on stage for another round of striptease.

This chick always has stains on her clothes and her hair never looks clean. WTH is wrong with her?
And totally off topic...but is it me, or does that Spy look a little too smoothly textured to be real???