British WAGS: Ladies Day @ Aintree

Thanks for posting this Prada!
I went to Ladies day at Aintree, and it was fabulous. Such a lovely day!
Most of the fashions were fabulous, but some looked liked they got dressed in the dark lol.
Alex looked gorgeous, I love her Marc Jacobs stam bag, TDF!
xxxRosexxx
xxxRosexxx

Did I miss something?? I thought they were supposed to be on the cutting edge of style! Thanks for posting this, Prada! I needed a good laugh this morning. :heart: Personally, I like the little old lady the best in her gown, she seems to be enjoying herself the most. ;)

O dear. COME ON GIRLS YOU'VE GOT MONEY i mean common! You could blind some people with those colours!
Rainbow it sounds fun! Looks like alot of people tho! i pass out in large crowds :sad:

Dear Lord, can I please state categorically, that nobody anywhere in a 100 mile radius of where I live in England would dress this way in a billion years :biggrin:

I loved the headline in the Daily Mail today, "and they call THIS Ladies Day" lol

They all try far too hard, and end up looking panto and contrived.

Colleen had to pick somebody from the crowd to win a style competition. She chose this rediculous guy who looked like George Michael circa 1980, with capped, bleached teeth, Bleached blonde hair and a grey suit with an open shirt to the crutch. He was asked where he found his style - er, Cricket he replied.

Says it all really ................................ Liverpool is a style void!!! or style avoid :biggrin:

Dear Lord, can I please state categorically, that nobody anywhere in a 100 mile radius of where I live in England would dress this way in a billion years :biggrin:

I loved the headline in the Daily Mail today, "and they call THIS Ladies Day" lol

Colleen had to pick somebody from the crowd to win a style competition. She chose this rediculous guy who looked like George Michael circa 1980, with capped, bleached teeth, Bleached blonde hair and a grey suit with an open shirt to the crutch. He was asked where he found his style - er, Cricket he replied.

Says it all really ................................ Liverpool is a style void!!! or style avoid :biggrin:

Aha the last bit made me laugh!

They look worse than some of those people at the Kentucky Derby. The ones who just try too hard...you know? NO matter how much they pay or what label they are wearing they just never get it right.... Most times simple is best and less is always more in these situations....

Sigh ))) here here !!! :nuts:

Colleen had to pick somebody from the crowd to win a style competition. She chose this rediculous guy who looked like George Michael circa 1980, with capped, bleached teeth, Bleached blonde hair and a grey suit with an open shirt to the crutch. He was asked where he found his style - er, Cricket he

Sigh ))) here here !!!

UnionFlagLarge_1.gif

http://www.gravesham.gov.uk/media/images/i/5/UnionFlagLarge_1.gif

Yes ladies rather embarrassing to say the least. I will still continue to hold my head up high though and wave me flag. :queen: :king: