Bright Pink Snood and Hunting Hat in Sale!!

God Hula, I thought having that ring on your finger had turned your head for a moment there! Don't scare me like that or I might have to buy you a Snood for your wedding present!!!!!

Now THERE'S an idea girls - we could all club together and get Hula one to wear for her wedding - what do you think Hula?

Lovely thought :nuts::roflmfao:

Let's get Mulberry to make one special for Hula and it can be her "something blue"!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bridesmaids can wear them in pink!!! I just had a mental image of one of those getting caught in a rainstorm and looking like vomited Pepto Bismol!! Sorry, vivid imagination tonight.

Let's get Mulberry to make one special for Hula and it can be her "something blue"!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bridesmaids can wear them in pink!!! I just had a mental image of one of those getting caught in a rainstorm and looking like vomited Pepto Bismol!! Sorry, vivid imagination tonight.

Eww - Pepto Bismol - NICE! Thanks for the image Kroquet :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Those hats are really quite something. Maybe they're ... safety gear? You know, if you fell face down in the snow people would spot you a mile away and come to your rescue pretty quickly. Also good if you're lost in a forest or need to be spotted by a rescue plane on a desert island.

Really, on what occasion does one wear these hats? Raves? When seriously cold? When with Agness Deyn who is probably the only person who might be wearing something as mental as you? When actually hunting? The last one, that mightn't work that well - wouldn't the animals you're stalking see you coming? They might die laughing, but that's the only way you'd get one.