Bright Pink Snood and Hunting Hat in Sale!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I guess they didn't sell as many as they thought they were going to - the Bright Pink Furry Snood and Hunting Hat are in the Mulberry online sale.

The Hunting Hat is down to £197 (from £386) and the Snood is down to £147 (from £288), anybody getting one?

2. Ummmm love pink but NO! it's a little toooo pink even for me! :upsidedown:

3. I'll take two thanks.

4. oooh yes please- where's my credit card?!!!

(joking!!)

5. I have to say, are they really going to sell at those prices?, I mean they will be lucky to get rid of them even at £10 -could make a good cat bed perhaps.

6. Great idea. If they go under £10 I might consider it :lol:

I said, I MIGHT consider it! Actually I think my cat would be scared of it ... she's a smart cat.

7. nope not for me but i do like the russian hats like that and hats make me look more ugly than normal

8. I think if it wasn't such a Bright Pink and shaggy fur then I might consider the hat, but it would have to be a lot cheaper than that. But the snood - NO, Definitely not! Not even if Victoria Beckham started wearing them (now THAT I would love to see!).

9. the barbie pink snood shaould come free of charge with all barbie pink mables lol:yahoo::graucho::rolleyes::woohoo:

10. I am sure, wearing the hat or snood catches a lot of looks!! But then again, will those be of the kind you want?:nuts:

11. Just laughed my way through your posts girls! Too funny!

Ugh, that pink is just atrocious. Maple, I think they would definitely make good cat beds!

12. ^^ If it were £10 I would consider the snood!!

13. :sad: Actually I quite like it.

not :nuts:

14. God Hula, I thought having that ring on your finger had turned your head for a moment there! Don't scare me like that or I might have to buy you a Snood for your wedding present!!!!!

Now THERE'S an idea girls - we could all club together and get Hula one to wear for her wedding - what do you think Hula?

15. If Mulberry paid me £147 I might wear the hat for a few moments. :P