Brief history of LV

marioluver

Dec 3, 2006
Okay, i just know LV is like top of the line expensive quality, etc. originated from France. who's louis vuitton? just a name? or. i think i read from eluxury that marc jacobs designed some of the styles for LV and some Japanese designers also. please spill the info

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
He was actually a man, I believe...he had sons as well that carried on the name.

LOL Experts correct me if I am wrong though!

Poufiasse

Jul 7, 2006
I met his GREAT GREAT GREEEEEAAAAAT Grandson, Benoît Vuitton at the Soho store when he was just an assistant manager there (he was training to learn how to take the reigns one day).

He was very CUTE - a real "Homme Français Chaud", and we talked alot. He's so humble, given his heritage.

Of course, when he told me his name, I almost swallowed my tongue and my eyes bulged out! :lol: I was two seconds away from asking him to MARRY ME, :lol:

alvie223

Apr 24, 2006
I met his GREAT GREAT GREEEEEAAAAAT Grandson, Benoît Vuitton at the Soho store when he was just an assistant manager there (he was training to learn how to take the reigns one day).

He was very CUTE - a real "Homme Français Chaud", and we talked alot. He's so humble, given his heritage.

Of course, when he told me his name, I almost swallowed my tongue and my eyes bulged out! :lol: I was two seconds away from asking him to MARRY ME, :lol:

hehe i would have proposed to him on the spot

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006

OMG!!! Lucky you!! :nuts:

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006

:supacool: !!! Thanks for sharing!

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Psssttt...Secret!!!

Gosh..lucky..lucky you!!! :roflmfao: :love: