Brief history of LV

marioluver

Dec 3, 2006
Okay, i just know LV is like top of the line expensive quality, etc. originated from France. who's louis vuitton? just a name? or. i think i read from eluxury that marc jacobs designed some of the styles for LV and some Japanese designers also. please spill the info

I met his GREAT GREAT GREEEEEAAAAAT Grandson, Benoît Vuitton at the Soho store when he was just an assistant manager there (he was training to learn how to take the reigns one day).

He was very CUTE - a real "Homme Français Chaud", and we talked alot. He's so humble, given his heritage.

Of course, when he told me his name, I almost swallowed my tongue and my eyes bulged out! :lol: I was two seconds away from asking him to MARRY ME, :lol:

I met his GREAT GREAT GREEEEEAAAAAT Grandson, Benoît Vuitton at the Soho store when he was just an assistant manager there (he was training to learn how to take the reigns one day).

He was very CUTE - a real "Homme Français Chaud", and we talked alot. He's so humble, given his heritage.

Of course, when he told me his name, I almost swallowed my tongue and my eyes bulged out! :lol: I was two seconds away from asking him to MARRY ME, :lol:

hehe i would have proposed to him on the spot

OMG!!! Lucky you!! :nuts:

:supacool: !!! Thanks for sharing!

Gosh..lucky..lucky you!!! :roflmfao: :love:

MEOW indeed!!! :winkiss:

On the Left
02f.jpg

29za01.jpg

8476.jpg