Brie Larson

Attending the Los Angeles World Premiere of Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Endgame" on April 23, 2019.

People

D4zhb68W4AInpFh.jpg

Instagram
D4z3f4vX4Ag1Yka.jpg

D4zavpWXoAES0RQ.jpg

Omg [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] what brand of Jewlery is this ??

I know exactly what you mean. She made the character seem kind of cold and dispassionate. In a movie with dozens of comic book heroes, hers being arguably the most powerful, she came across as the only character whose acting was literally two-dimensional.
Totally agree. Plus I think the fact that they have been making those movies together for so long gave them a chemistry in which she just didn't fit.

Reactions: bag-mania
Totally agree. Plus I think the fact that they have been making those movies together for so long gave them a chemistry in which she just didn't fit.

I think the biggest problem was they filmed Avengers Endgame before they filmed Captain Marvel, even though it was released after. So I don’t think she really had a handle on who her character was yet and it showed.

Although I thought her performance in Captain Marvel was also kind of stiff. The only actor she seemed to have good chemistry with was Samuel L Jackson but she has worked with him on other projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: berrydiva