O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Brie Larson Is Wearing Custom Calvin Klein at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

A vision in gold.
main_3.jpg
Brie Larson
Jason Merritt/Getty Images

January 10, 2016 THR Staff
Brie Larson, who usually prefers a minimalist look, stepped up her style game in a beaded halter gown by Calvin Klein as she stepped out at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday night. "I feel very protected, like I have Joan of Arc armor on," Larson told Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet of her heavy gown.
See more Golden Globes 2016: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
With sleek hair and bronzey makeup, the actress was absolutely glowing — as she should, given her nomination for best actress in a drama for her role in Room.

The 27-year-old, who was featured in THR's 2015 Actress Round Table, will also be cheering on best comedy or musical nominee Trainwreck, in which she starred alongside Amy Schumer.
The 73rd Golden Globe Awards — hosted by Ricky Gervais — airs live Sunday, Jan. 10, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on NBC.
GettyImages-504368786.jpg

Congrats to her! I think she's the one to beat, but the Oscars can be unpredictable. I think Saoirse Ronan is her biggest competition. Happy to see Emma Donoghue nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay as well.

Oscar Nominee Brie Larson Talks Privacy, Her New A-List Status & More with 'THR'

brie-larson-thr-cover.jpg

Brie Larson stretches in a yoga pose on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter‘s latest issue.
Here’s what the 26-year-old Oscar nominee for Room had to share with the mag:
On her instinct for privacy: “I can’t help but trip out about how similar my life is to Room. It’s me wanting to stay in my own little bubble and remain anonymous and invisible and at the same time needing to step up to this hand that I’ve been given.”
On her past year: “Every single step of this last year is totally out of my comfort zone.”
On her boyfriend: “I’m not hiding him away in a tower — I’m just trying my best not to …”
On doing Trainwreck before Room: “I thought, ‘Before I go away and be a monk, I’ll do this fun thing, laugh my *** off and eat whatever I want.’”
For more from Brie, visit HollywoodReporter.com.

MORE: Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared | Page 6 | http://www.justjared.com/page/6/?trackback=tsmclip

Visit:Just Jared | Twitter | Facebook