Bridgit Metallic Leather IRL

Someone said in another post that it is 398 in V. Leather and 498 in metallic. Correct me if I'm wrong. I am still in love with this bag...may go see if a store nearby has one to try on...maybe I can get one next pce...

That looks amazing on you, thanks so much for the modeling pictures~!!!:idea:

You're right! Sorry, I was posting the price for the ones with regular leather. :yes:

Ok. This forum is EXPENSIVE!!! I'm minding my own business, reading other Coach posts on tPF and then I see one with photos of the most amazing Bridgit in Metallic Leather! :love::love::love: With the silver hardware i've been hoping for. So I just HAD to order one (which was quite painful with no PCE discount). It's on the way! And I have admat97 to thank (or is it blame :graucho:) for my new purchase! Just kidding! Thanks for posting the photo. The print/red book ads didn't do it justice. I can't wait to get it.

Ok. This forum is EXPENSIVE!!! I'm minding my own business, reading other Coach posts on tPF and then I see one with photos of the most amazing Bridgit in Metallic Leather! :love::love::love: With the silver hardware i've been hoping for. So I just HAD to order one (which was quite painful with no PCE discount). It's on the way! And I have admat97 to thank (or is it blame :graucho:) for my new purchase! Just kidding! Thanks for posting the photo. The print/red book ads didn't do it justice. I can't wait to get it.

OMG!!!!!! When are you getting it?????? PLEASE Post pics as soon as you get it!! :heart:I can't wait to see!! :yahoo: