Braxtons Family Values - WE TV

Their hair...I can't.

I was surprised that Toni came across well in the first episode. She looks different than she did back in the day. She seemed like she was just over it.

Tamar is definitely working it for the cameras. Maybe she wants a spin off. She comes across as a gold digger. And what a surprise she wants the same success as those that get on their grind but without the hard work.

Their hair...I can't.

I was surprised that Toni came across well in the first episode. She looks different than she did back in the day. She seemed like she was just over it.

Tamar is definitely working it for the cameras. Maybe she wants a spin off. She comes across as a gold digger. And what a surprise she wants the same success as those that get on their grind but without the hard work.

*~*Agreed. To me, she just doesn't have that "it" factor or star quality about her that would make her successful. She'll always be known as Toni Braxton's sister. She wants the perfect career handed to her on a silver platter, & she throws a fit b/c Vince won't just hand it to her. She's the most annoying one (the crybaby sister is a close second).*~*

I can't believe they all agreed on that "nose":Push::faint:

Taymar is a mess DOT com, mess DOT org, mess DOT net, mess DOT edu.

I truly believe she is playing it up for the cameras. However, if her goal is to become a big singer, her attitude needs a huge adjustment-her likability factor is way down! If you are going to be a "B" be one off camera, not on...duh (that's one reason people fall for Beyawncee, she has no personality on camera).

I like Traci & Towanda...

I enjoyed the 1st episode but was shocked at the way Tamar spoke to her sisters. She's the last one and seems very disrespectful and also acts as if she's above all of them.

The whole DOT com DOT org DOT net DOT co DOT gov Dot edu is very childish. It's funny now but I'm sure 2 episodes from now, we'll all be annoyed by it :smile:

I notice they all love to use extra "blush" on their cheeks especially Tamar. As far as that "nose" I wonder if they went to the same doctor.

Watched it tonight. I liked it.

Tamar is a hot a$$ mess.

Who is Trina married to? I feel bad for Tracy, but she really needs to let it go.

*~*Am I the only one that thinks that one of the reasons Tamar married Vince is b/c of who he is in the music industry (she prob thought that by marrying him, her chances of having a solo career would be be better)?? What I fail to understand, is why none of her sisters remind her that she did release a solo album & it tanked.com & flopped.net.*~*

^^lol, yes I also think that factored into Tamar marrying Vince. It works for them I guess. He wants a trophy wife that is out of his league on a regular day and she wants a man to take care of her.

*~*Am I the only one that thinks that one of the reasons Tamar married Vince is b/c of who he is in the music industry (she prob thought that by marrying him, her chances of having a solo career would be be better)?? What I fail to understand, is why none of her sisters remind her that she did release a solo album & it tanked.com & flopped.net.*~*

Girl you are Too.Damn.net-Funny.gov