Brands that sell a keychain wallet?

They’re not cheap, but my favourites are LV. I use the canvas zipped key pouch as a key holder, but many people use it as a small wallet for cards and cash. The larger Empreinte size is a great mini wallet, although it’s a splurge.

Reactions: AManIntoFashion
They’re not cheap, but my favourites are LV. I use the canvas zipped key pouch as a key holder, but many people use it as a small wallet for cards and cash. The larger Empreinte size is a great mini wallet, although it’s a splurge.

Thank you! I will have to look into them and start saving!!! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I have one from Rebecca minkoff which has multiple compartments and an ID window as well. I think it is called Molly metro card case.
NMV1HF4_au.jpg

Here is a blogpost, I have exactly the same one:
http://www.thetsarina.com/2013/11/rebecca-minkoff-molly-metro-holder.html

This piece is great, got completed drenched with me one time when I was tubing on a small river:biggrin: The saffiano still holds up. The only issue I had is sometimes it bulges up with too many keys inside it, then it is not a good fit for some of my bags. Then I found this Diesel 6 key holder to replace that.
m_58b8f0d456b2d6fbef010777.jpg

m_58b8f0d64e8d17eafb011174.jpg

The leather is surprisingly good for a fashion brand that is not specialized in leather goods. It has three slip pocket so it holds a couple of cards and cash. I love the design for the car key, as I need the actual key to start my car. This would be a great design for valet parking as well.

I have been looking for 6 key holders with slip pockets from premier designers but very few of them have the car key design. LV has a car key pouch but the car key is actually attached by a waxed string...how could that possibly hold up?
louis-vuitton-car-key-case-monogram-eclipse-canvas-small-leather-goods--M64430_PM1_Interior%20view.jpg

I have one from Rebecca minkoff which has multiple compartments and an ID window as well. I think it is called Molly metro card case.
NMV1HF4_au.jpg

Here is a blogpost, I have exactly the same one:
http://www.thetsarina.com/2013/11/rebecca-minkoff-molly-metro-holder.html

This piece is great, got completed drenched with me one time when I was tubing on a small river:biggrin: The saffiano still holds up. The only issue I had is sometimes it bulges up with too many keys inside it, then it is not a good fit for some of my bags. Then I found this Diesel 6 key holder to replace that.
m_58b8f0d456b2d6fbef010777.jpg

m_58b8f0d64e8d17eafb011174.jpg

The leather is surprisingly good for a fashion brand that is not specialized in leather goods. It has three slip pocket so it holds a couple of cards and cash. I love the design for the car key, as I need the actual key to start my car. This would be a great design for valet parking as well.

I have been looking for 6 key holders with slip pockets from premier designers but very few of them have the car key design. LV has a car key pouch but the car key is actually attached by a waxed string...how could that possibly hold up?
louis-vuitton-car-key-case-monogram-eclipse-canvas-small-leather-goods--M64430_PM1_Interior%20view.jpg

Thank you for sharing!! I was curious about Saffiano Leather, sounds nice and weather durable like coated canvas. I'll have to check those out!