Brands that sell a keychain wallet?

Gucci also sells these.

@sonicxml That lv key holder with the waxed string is for a keyless fob in a car with push button start.. You don't need to take the fob out of the key folder.
Thanks, that definitely works, but the description on LV website says that the waxed string is for easily removing keys for valet parking, so I guess I just don't quite get the advantage of waxed string over metal clip for that purpose...

Reactions: AManIntoFashion
Thanks, that definitely works, but the description on LV website says that the waxed string is for easily removing keys for valet parking, so I guess I just don't quite get the advantage of waxed string over metal clip for that purpose...

Hmm, another interesting statement. I wonder if the wax dries out after some time? Thanks for sharing!

Kate spade and henri bendel do as well! I believe I’ve seen some at Fendi and Givenchy as well.

Just a heads up, I bought a Kate Spade one- after two days the ring BROKE and I lost my keys. I own several other KS products and love them (including a purse I’ve had for years that still looks new)- but I would not recommend their key holders

Just a heads up, I bought a Kate Spade one- after two days the ring BROKE and I lost my keys. I own several other KS products and love them (including a purse I’ve had for years that still looks new)- but I would not recommend their key holders

Hmm.. Interesting. I wonder if that will change in the future since Coach purchased Kate Spade. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: gordea3
I was looking for one last month and settled on Rebecca Minkoff's Molly Metro that was on sale at the time. I have a Coach key pouch/coin purse, I'm not sure what it's called but it has one pocket for a card or two, and another area for the keys and coins. There is also the Michael Kors coin purse that is similar to the Molly Metro I think.

There are other Molly Metro designs that have a zipper around the flap which I don't like, as I'm afraid of scratching my phone and other items when they're all in my bag. I really really like the Molly Metro version that someone posted on the previous page, but I haven't seen that on the RM website recently.

I love the Molly Metro as it has enough card slots for me and a zippered coin area. Mine is pebbled leather, and was so soft right out of the box. I only need my ID, credit card, one loyalty card, and some cash mainly, so this works.
I have this one (metallic rose): https://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/products/molly-metro-sh17gmtc01-rose
  • Metallic leather
  • 4.5"W x 3.5"H x .75"D
  • Gunmetal hardware
  • Magnetic snap closure
  • One exterior card slip pocket
  • Two interior slip pockets
  • One interior zipper pocket
  • Imported
SH17GMTC01_MOLLY_METRO_675_ROSE_A_x1200.jpg

SH17GMTC01_MOLLY_METRO_675_ROSE_B_x1200.jpg

SH17GMTC01_MOLLY_METRO_675_ROSE_C_x1200.jpg

Reactions: christinemliu
I was looking for one last month and settled on Rebecca Minkoff's Molly Metro that was on sale at the time. I have a Coach key pouch/coin purse, I'm not sure what it's called but it has one pocket for a card or two, and another area for the keys and coins. There is also the Michael Kors coin purse that is similar to the Molly Metro I think.

There are other Molly Metro designs that have a zipper around the flap which I don't like, as I'm afraid of scratching my phone and other items when they're all in my bag. I really really like the Molly Metro version that someone posted on the previous page, but I haven't seen that on the RM website recently.

I love the Molly Metro as it has enough card slots for me and a zippered coin area. Mine is pebbled leather, and was so soft right out of the box. I only need my ID, credit card, one loyalty card, and some cash mainly, so this works.
I have this one (metallic rose): https://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/products/molly-metro-sh17gmtc01-rose
  • Metallic leather
  • 4.5"W x 3.5"H x .75"D
  • Gunmetal hardware
  • Magnetic snap closure
  • One exterior card slip pocket
  • Two interior slip pockets
  • One interior zipper pocket
  • Imported
SH17GMTC01_MOLLY_METRO_675_ROSE_A_x1200.jpg

SH17GMTC01_MOLLY_METRO_675_ROSE_B_x1200.jpg

SH17GMTC01_MOLLY_METRO_675_ROSE_C_x1200.jpg

Thank you!!! Someone else sent this link and you're right, they look so nice and soft! Love the color you sent!!

Reactions: Quartzite