Brad Pitt

I wonder if being partnered/married to an alcoholic isn't more aging and exhausting than being the actual alcoholic in a relationship. That would explain her gaunt look for so many years. She probably has a longer recovery from that experience than he does.

I would say having six children that don't go to school and have very little structure in their lives would be far more aging. Brad, alcoholic or not, was self-sufficient. Nobody would believe Angelina was taking care of him.

Yes, I think his success as a producer has made a lie out of the idea that he was some sort of dumb beach boy who just sat around stoned all the time

Except three woman said it and he conceded it all. Not a dumb beach boy but definitely stoned a significant amount of time.

And I would be interested in knowing how much time he spends in an office actually producing or if it is more a situation of, he finances Plan B, and has hired an excellent team who does the work.

Don’t get me wrong, I think he is talented as an actor. He just sounds a little less dimensional as a human than I expected.

I wonder if being partnered/married to an alcoholic isn't more aging and exhausting than being the actual alcoholic in a relationship. That would explain her gaunt look for so many years. She probably has a longer recovery from that experience than he does.
Well, she did got through some serious surgery -- she removed her ovaries and fallopian tubes and had a double mastectomy.

Reactions: pukasonqo and limom
At the premiere of 20th Century Fox's "Ad Astra" at The Cinerama Dome on September 18, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

Zimbio

Attachments

• Brad+Pitt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Ad+Astra+pLnKCM3c6xJx.jpg
    Brad+Pitt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Ad+Astra+pLnKCM3c6xJx.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 588
  • Brad+Pitt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Ad+Astra+psm4vIRXDVQx.jpg
    Brad+Pitt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Ad+Astra+psm4vIRXDVQx.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 588
  • Brad+Pitt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Ad+Astra+HmS1boUeVJlx.jpg
    Brad+Pitt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Ad+Astra+HmS1boUeVJlx.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 597
  • Brad+Pitt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Ad+Astra+F8IVfbmJQ_rx.jpg