bracelets - still available?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey guys,
    I would like to buy one of these. are they still available in the store?
    can't find them online.

please help me :smile:

CIMG4088.JPG
  2. I'm pretty sure they do, you just have to ask SA because they place it in the draws :smile: and I realize they don't post on the site either.. They are pretty! I want one too but not sure which colour is versatile

3. Yes they're still available! :smile: You have to ask a sales associate because they usually keep them away in drawers, but they're there.

4. thanks a lot! do you know the price? I can't remember anymore but I think it was ok:P

5. Hi! I've been obsessed with these bracelets for a year but gave up looking for them because they weren't sold online. One day, I gave it one more shot and started calling up boutiques in California and hit the jack pot!! I just bought two in Cipria and Bluette like 2-3 weeks ago through phone order. I don't have a Miu Miu boutique where I live so I called a boutique that's in Costa Mesa, California and they had some left!! Call their number: 1-714-617-6927 and ask for an SA named Mark~super nice and very helpful!!! Good luck on your find!! BTW, they were $135 a piece!

6. Where I went it was $135 plus tax

7. STILL AVAILABLE IN BOUTIQUES OMG...GOTTA CRAB IT QUICK...Does it come in one size or many size cuz i read there is a PM and MM size or something like that. Can you help confirm that? Is this bracelet a classic item?

8. Mina ;) I think they re 90 Euros :smile:

9. Yup they're still in the boutiques! I believe it's one size but they're adjustable, they have 3 holes. Not sure if it's classic

10. Oh ok..thanks..just wondering whether they come in my size because I have a big wrist:smile:

11. thank you so much lisie;):biggrin:

12. :d

13. What's the size of your wrist? Lol I m sure it will fit

14. Round about 8 inches?