bracelets - still available?

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
hey guys,
I would like to buy one of these. are they still available in the store?
can't find them online.

please help me :smile:

Attachments

• CIMG4088.JPG
    CIMG4088.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,172
minababe said:
hey guys,
can't find them online.

I'm pretty sure they do, you just have to ask SA because they place it in the draws :smile: and I realize they don't post on the site either.. They are pretty! I want one too but not sure which colour is versatile

hey guys,
can't find them online.

Hi! I've been obsessed with these bracelets for a year but gave up looking for them because they weren't sold online. One day, I gave it one more shot and started calling up boutiques in California and hit the jack pot!! I just bought two in Cipria and Bluette like 2-3 weeks ago through phone order. I don't have a Miu Miu boutique where I live so I called a boutique that's in Costa Mesa, California and they had some left!! Call their number: 1-714-617-6927 and ask for an SA named Mark~super nice and very helpful!!! Good luck on your find!! BTW, they were $135 a piece!

STILL AVAILABLE IN BOUTIQUES OMG...GOTTA CRAB IT QUICK...Does it come in one size or many size cuz i read there is a PM and MM size or something like that. Can you help confirm that? Is this bracelet a classic item?

Yup they're still in the boutiques! I believe it's one size but they're adjustable, they have 3 holes. Not sure if it's classic