Braccialletos...

I have a small wrist too! I was planning to wear it on my like.. the bicep part :biggrin:D Hehe. (perhaps you're thinking it'll look weird, but who cares! I'd do it) I don't know if it'd fit there, since I don't have one. but I want one thoughh!

I think you would have to have a really really small arm to wear it around your bicep. I tried one on at Loehmann's and there isn't a lot of room between my wrist and the braccialleto. I used the inner buttons/snaps and my wrist is 5.5", so the outer buttons/snaps would give you maybe another half an inch to an inch.

I used one for 2 out of the 4 main days of comic con. I found it useful when you want to keep a limit on your spending :biggrin: since you can really only carry cash with it when it's on your wrist

if you want to fold it (snap then flatten) it fits cards perfectly and is perfect for your jean pocket (since it's thinner and smaller than a denaro)

yeah, I've been pondering a braccialetto myself, and I always planned to fold it in half to use it. :yes: the whole wrist thing doesn't sound too practical except for maybe a couple of situations ... such as walking your pooch to Starbucks and as a bra replacement, for example.:P

porblem is I haven't really found great placements on eBay

I used one for 2 out of the 4 main days of comic con. I found it useful when you want to keep a limit on your spending :biggrin: since you can really only carry cash with it when it's on your wrist

if you want to fold it (snap then flatten) it fits cards perfectly and is perfect for your jean pocket (since it's thinner and smaller than a denaro)

that's how i've used my braccialleto so far - folded it flat and put it in my back pocket when i dont feel like carrying anything! =)

I have a braccialetto and it's perfect for going to concerts and clubs. I don't have to worry about getting a purse dirty or lost, and when i lose my friends, all i do is hold my hand in the air and they can look for my braccialetto!