Boyfriend Jeans ~ Who's wearing them this Spring?

I took back my words earlier...I got a pair of Politix (Australian design) men's jeans, and i love it!!!

DSC02914.jpg

You look awesome!!!:tup:

And your dog!! Aw!!

bought a nice pair on super sale from topshop - no way would I spent like 300 euros on these - and that is enough to follow a trend for a season. i also just bought a bootleg pair from stella mccartney - and that after I swore I´d never wear bootleg again

I am just too bored with skinny - for sure one trend I will step away from for a while

Eh, I'm not fond of this trend. I'm super serious about my jeans and if they don't flatter my body then I won't buy them. I tried on some Joe's boyfriend jeans at Anthropologie in my exact size and though comfy, they made my rear look shapeless and flat, lost in too much fabric and large pockets! No can do!

most girls don't like boyfriend jeans
I :heart: them and I love my jeans!
(my husband also thinks they're really cute)

My latest pair are the PRPS Barracudas, seen on Victoria Beckham - my first pair of PRPS and the denim is awesome
I also have a couple of pairs of Current-Elliots - the softest, lightest, summer weight denim, so the jean drapes really well
Acne Generics for women are more shaped and feminine than either the C-E's or PRPS

Eh, I'm officially a trend whore. I got a pair yesterday to wear to work with really high, architectural wedges. They look 1000x cuter rolled 2 inches higher than when I first tried them on.

I love these jeans!!! I just bought a pair of the 7 for all mankind josefina boyfriend jeans and have a pair of genetic boyfriend jeans on the way!!!

:yahoo: I LOVE my 7FAM Josefina skinny boyfriend jeans. They are so cute! I finally found a pair of loose fit boyfriend jeans from Abercrombie that have a low rise and look good on me (so I kept them), but I think the Josefinas are the best of both worlds. They fit my body yet have that casual boyfriend look.

I wish my Josefinas were more distressed, however. So I'm going to attack them with my cheese grater. No kidding! I wish I could make distressing jeans my new career. It's so fun!

:yahoo: I LOVE my 7FAM Josefina skinny boyfriend jeans. They are so cute! I finally found a pair of loose fit boyfriend jeans from Abercrombie that have a low rise and look good on me (so I kept them), but I think the Josefinas are the best of both worlds. They fit my body yet have that casual boyfriend look.

I wish my Josefinas were more distressed, however. So I'm going to attack them with my cheese grater. No kidding! I wish I could make distressing jeans my new career. It's so fun!

oooh! let me know how the cheese grater works out! I want to see a pic! I used to slash horizontal rips in my old jeans with a sharp knife and rub a pumice bar over them really hard then throw them in the wash....now my faithful pumice bar is gone :sad: it got lost in a move somewhere :sad: