Boy Bog ~ Large Quilt vs Original

Scarlett1013

Nov 29, 2013
Hi Ladies ~ I got a Boy Bag a month ago from 14P (larger quilt) in Calf and haven't carried it yet bc I keep seeing pics of the original (smaller quilt) in Lambskin and I'm torn. I prefer the original quilt and am on wait list for one and was just curious what all of your thoughts are on the two? I'm new here and you all have been so helpful :smile: *Photos for reference taken from Google images

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 732
  • photo 1.jpeg
    photo 1.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 726
I LOVE the larger quilts on the "New Medium" size. For the smaller bags, while I like both I give a little preference to the smaller quilts. Also since one is lamb & one is calf, it also comes down to leather preference too...

I LOVE the larger quilts on the "New Medium" size. For the smaller bags, while I like both I give a little preference to the smaller quilts. Also since one is lamb & one is calf, it also comes down to leather preference too...

+1

Scarlett1013, you are making the right decision even if waiting for it will kill you! :P It's all boils down to personal preference and getting what makes you happiest!