Boxer Lover Thread!!! Post pics of your butt-wiggling Boxer!

I may have posted these before, I know I"ve posted Daisy's pics a few times before. She loved her new sweater.
Puppy picture from the breeder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
47b7d806b3127cce864495806df400000036100AcMmbNs5ZMWNA

the puppy so adorable :heart::yes:

Another wonderful thing about boxers..... they love love love to protect their 'children'. There's a bit of peace that comes with seeing the dog and child that adore each other curl up like this:

protectvq8.jpg

Sweet baby boy protecting my sweet baby girl:

protect2al4.jpg

Another wonderful thing about boxers..... they love love love to protect their 'children'. There's a bit of peace that comes with seeing the dog and child that adore each other curl up like this:

protectvq8.jpg

Sweet baby boy protecting my sweet baby girl:

protect2al4.jpg

Great pics! Boxers are really like huge lap dogs, they are so affectionate :yes:

Awww, thanks for the sweet pics, Voodoo. Duke really loves his girl.

I love how boxers do that kidney bean bend when they're happy--they just practically bend in half wiggling.

Awww, thanks for the sweet pics, Voodoo. Duke really loves his girl.

I love how boxers do that kidney bean bend when they're happy--they just practically bend in half wiggling.

Aw thanks!.. ...and he really does...

And ITA... I always tell Duke "turn yourself into a U!" beause he truly tries to achieve that shape haha

I can't believe that I just stumbled upon this thread. My doggie family has always consisted of two toy maltipoos and I thought it was perfect until DH decided he needed a manly dog. So, we found "Sammy" at 13 weeks and brought her home. That was two weeks ago, but she is now named Satan *kidding* because she keeps biting my other doggies tails. The house is in utter chaos because there is constantly fighting. When the maltipoos aren't around Sammy is the sweetest dog, but she wants to play with the other dogs and they don't want to reciprocate and it's a disaster. So, reluctantly I am trying to sell her or find her a good home.:crybaby: I feel bad, but I can't seem to make it work. Here's a picture of my sweetie. She is 13lbs and the vet thinks she will never be over 20lbs which would make her more of a toy. Kind of funny since that is unheard of and the DH wanted a BIG dog.:P Any advice, that would save me from giving her away would definitely be welcome.:girlsigh:

Attachments

• boxer(1).jpg
    boxer(1).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 569
^^Your baby is just a PUPPY. Of course she's going to want to play constantly. Please be sure you exercise every avenue and find a Boxer rescue....don't take this gorgeous baby to the pound. If I weren't all the way across the country I'd just come and get her.

What a sweet face. :love:

Ahh!! I didn't check in for like 3 days and look at all this!

cascratchfeve - OMG that little puppy face is precious!! I wish I had my Bindi when she was that little. EEK!!

Suzi - Sammy is soooo gorgerous! Look at that coat! I agree with Voodoo, she's a puppy and wants to play. Walking outside for about an hour (break in 3 walks a day) should keep her ok. If I wasn't in NYC, I'd take Sammy in a heartbeat!

*suzi*, pups need to "teethe" also. Virtually every dog we've had chewed on things when they were young. You've only had her 2 wks--they all are trying to get the pecking order figured out. Puppies need lots of exercise and chew toys. If you decide you really can't handle her, do as Voodoo suggested and contact a boxer rescue. They know the breed's idiosyncracies and how to match them to a family.

Good luck tho.

Ahh!! I didn't check in for like 3 days and look at all this!

cascratchfeve - OMG that little puppy face is precious!! I wish I had my Bindi when she was that little. EEK!!

Suzi - Sammy is soooo gorgerous! Look at that coat! I agree with Voodoo, she's a puppy and wants to play. Walking outside for about an hour (break in 3 walks a day) should keep her ok. If I wasn't in NYC, I'd take Sammy in a heartbeat!

She is totally running in circles around the house as we speak. I told DH. He clearly did not research his "man dog" because he works 24/7 but he does take her to work with him. She is definitely not getting enough walking in.

*suzi*, pups need to "teethe" also. Virtually every dog we've had chewed on things when they were young. You've only had her 2 wks--they all are trying to get the pecking order figured out. Puppies need lots of exercise and chew toys. If you decide you really can't handle her, do as Voodoo suggested and contact a boxer rescue. They know the breed's idiosyncracies and how to match them to a family.

Good luck tho.

Thanks Boxermom. We have flyers up all over the place so hopefully someone will be a Boxer lover.

By the way, your name was mentioned in a thread in general discussion. It was about TPF ers that they haven't seen in a while. You should check in. You are clearly missed over there.:yes: